OneDrive from Microsoft allows users to store their files and data in the cloud. The stored data can be synced and accessed through different devices and can also be shared very easily. You can use it with almost every platform like Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, etc. In short and simple words, Microsoft OneDrive helps you keep everything within reach. Although the features of OneDrive are quite outstanding but that doesn’t mean that it is totally perfect. Issues still arise with Microsoft OneDrive creating troubles for the users while working with it. Now, what to do in such cases? Well, you can always seek help from the OneDrive customer service for all your OneDrive problems.
Different ways to contact OneDrive technical support
Microsoft provides different ways in which the users can avail help for all their OneDrive related issues.
- Microsoft OneDrive helpdesk number: It is the simplest and easiest way to reach the OneDrive customer support and get your issues resolved.
- Support page: On the Microsoft support page, you can find the solution to some common OneDrive related problems.
- Community forum: On the community forum, you can post your issues and the experts will provide you the solutions to fix them. In another way, you can also browse the forum to see if the same query has been asked by some other user before. If so, you can already see the solution to your problem on the forum.
Microsoft OneDrive Customer Support Number
The users can very easily avail the technical support for their OneDrive issues by calling on the OneDrive customer service contact number. This number is active 24 hours and the customers can give a call anytime they feel like having issues with OneDrive. As soon as you give a call, you will get connected to the experts who will listen to your queries and provide you the needful assistance. What you have to do is pick your phone, dial the OneDrive technical support number and explain your issues. The support executives will provide you instantaneous and accurate solutions for your queries.
Common issues related to Microsoft OneDrive
One might face different types of issues while using Microsoft OneDrive. Some issues can be simple and the users can fix them all by themselves. The others can be complex and one might need the help of experts in solving them. A list of certain common issues faced by the OneDrive users is given below.
Problem signing in to OneDrive
Microsoft OneDrive not syncing
OneDrive not opening on Windows 10
OneDrive not working on iPhone
Problem sharing OneDrive files and folders
OneDrive gets hang with the message “sync pending”
OneDrive does not show all folders
Issues in uploading files to Microsoft OneDrive
Not able to search files in OneDrive
Cannot delete a folder in OneDrive
How to recover deleted files from OneDrive?
“This is not a valid file name.” error message
Invalid file names in OneDrive
OneDrive is stuck on “Processing changes”
OneDrive account is frozen
Problem deleting files from Microsoft OneDrive
Running out of OneDrive storage space
Solution to some basic OneDrive issues
Certain basic problems can be resolved by the users without much technical expertise. Solutions to some issues are provided below so that the users can easily fix them whenever encountered. However, in case this does not work for you or the problem you are facing is not mentioned here, you can give a call on the OneDrive customer helpline number.
Microsoft OneDrive not syncing on Mac
To solve this problem, what you need to do is reset your Microsoft OneDrive. The steps for the same are given below:
- Open the ‘Applications’ folder in your Mac device.
- Right-click on ‘OneDrive’ and select ‘Show Package Contents’.
- Browse to the Contents > Resources folder.
- Next, double-click on the ResetOneDriveApp.command option. In case you are using the standalone app double-click on ResetOneDriveAppStandalone.command.
- Restart OneDrive to finish the reset process.
How to restore deleted files or folders in OneDrive?
If you accidentally deleted some data from your OneDrive and are looking for the way to restore them, the steps to do so are as follows:
- Go to the official OneDrive website and sign in to your account.
- Select Recycle bin in the navigation pane.
- Select the files or folders you want to restore and then click on the ‘Restore’ button.
- If you want to restore everything in your recycle bin select ‘Restore all items’. However, this option is not available for work or school OneDrive.
Note: It is not possible to restore the deleted data after 30 days of its deletion for Microsoft account and 93 days for work or school account.
How OneDrive customer service can help you?
The experts at the OneDrive customer service can assist you in solving almost every kind of issues related to it. Apart from this, there are any other advantages one can get by contacting the OneDrive customer support. Some of the prominent ones are mentioned below:
- The OneDrive helpline number is available 24/7.
- You will get support for your issues on the very first call.
- The wait is very less (almost negligible).
- The facility of remote desktop service is also provided.
- An expert team of technicians is there to help you.
- For every problem, a customized solution is provided.